I’m trying to be a little more positive here.
The Super Bowl is almost here?
I am so out of it lately—or perpetually.
I remember blearily thinking I should grab my phone and go take a picture of it since when it is a great thing when it happens. My erect penis, when it happens, just seems like a great thing.
Now, if I could just get it to happen when I want(need) it to. Yeah, I miss and regret my youth.
I need to be more original.
Shocked the hell out of me when my wife asked how my day was.Wow—really? Been a long time.
Someone asked for a t-shirt and panty pic; not a tee but close enough!
It wasn’t me that asked, but I freakin love this look. I think it is so sexy, even sexier with the addition of a pearl necklace.
Not the sex act but actual jewels.
What is something that you think about constantly?
The thought gets me through work.
» Asked by Anonymous
Lighted Fairy Woodhouses
Boston-based freelance artist Daniel Barreto combined houses with trees in a series of lovely photo manipulations titled Woodhouses. Barreto photographed parts of houses around Boston, and superimposed them onto images of tree trunks that he had taken in New Hampshire. The charming Woodhouses were even animated for effect, and resemble fairy’s houses in an enchanted forest.
omg why can’t I be a fairy and live in a tree?
I want to do something like this someday.
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
I should print this and hang it by my computer. It s easy to forget sometimes.